2018 Annual Meeting * September 12-14, 2018 * Ketchikan, Alaska - Ted Ferry Civic Center
- IPEC Hydroelectric Projects
- SEAPA: Powering Economic Development
- Southeast Alaska by the Numbers
- Evolution of an Oyster Farmer
- Goldbelt Forest Carbon
- Alaska Energy Authorit: Biomass Update
- University of Alaska Land Owners Group Update
- Alaska's Economy - Navarre and Pitney
- AMHS Reform Update McDowell Group
- AMHS Fleet Terminal Report
- Tazlina Sea Trials Video
- Visitor Industry Update
- Peace Health
- Integrated Multi-Trophic Aquaculture Venture
- Mariculture + Innovation = Innovation
- NSRAA Alaska Salmon Enhancement
- Alaska LNG Project Update
Southeast Conference is excited to have Alaska's First City hosting the 2018 annual meeting.
Please browse through the tabs to learn more about the Agenda, Travel and Lodging options, Speakers, and Sponsorships.
Challenging times require all hands-on deck - join the Southeast Conference as a sponsor to help the region plot a course to prosperity for Southeast Alaska.
- Admirals Club: $7,500+ (five free registrants, premiere logo placement in alphabetical order)
- Captain's Circle: $5,000+ (four free registrants, logo placement based on date of commitment)
- Navigators: $3,500+ (three free registrants, logo placement based on date of commitment)
- First Mates: $1,500+ (one free registration, logo placement based on date of commitment)
Sponsor logos will appear on the Southeast Conference event website, social media outlets and in all event publicity along with exposure at the event depending on the level of sponsorship. Captain Circle and above have year long recognition!
2019 Midsession Summit Sponsorship Opportunities
- Banquet Sponsor: $7,500 (special recognition and brief remarks at banquet, extensive logo placementand table tents throughout venue and at registration table) can be split
- Lunch Sponsors: $5000 – two available (logo, table tents & short presentation at hosted lunch) – one left
- Breakfast Sponsors: $2500 – three available (logo, table tents & short presentation at hostedbreakfast)
- Drink Ticket Sponsors: $2500 – two available (logo on all drink tickets)
- Breaks/Coffee Service: $750 (logo & table tents) five available
Event sponsor logos will appear on the Southeast Conference website, social media outlets and in all event publicity along with exposure at the event depending on the level of sponsorship.
Find out more, contact Southeast Conference Executive Director Robert Venables.
Discounts: Make airline or ferry reservations early. Alaska Airlines offers a 10% discount for travel booked within Alaska, and a 5% discount rate for those traveling from outside Alaska. The discount codes are below:
ECMZ369: Alaska Air travel to conference from within Alaska
ECMZ835 Alaska Air travel to conference from outside Alaska
See the list of lodging opportunities below:
- The Ketchikan Super 8 - 907-225-9088 - singles - $129.99, doubles - $149.99 (10% discount if mentioning Southeast Conference)
- Inn at Creek Street - 907-225-0246 - Use code SECONFERENCE (Currently fully booked on Sept. 12)
- The Gilmore Hotel - 855-516-1090
Alaska Car Rental $75 - $105 (800) 662-0007 Cape Fox Lodge residents receive addition 10% discount.