2018 Annual Meeting * September 12-14, 2018 * Ketchikan, Alaska
Southeast Conference is excited to have Alaska's First City hosting the 2018 annual meeting. We will soon have agenda information on this site along with a list of activities to do while in Ketchikan.
See the list of lodging opportunities below:
- Bayside Hotel - $152 (907) 225-0246 Use code SECONFERENCE
- New York Hotel - $109 (907) 225-0246 Use code SECONFERENCE
- June's Place - $143 (907) 225-0246 Use code SECONFERENCE
- Star House - $143 (907) 225-0246 Use code SECONFERENCE
- Creekside Lofts - $143 (907) 225-0246 Use code SECONFERENCE
- The Wharf - $169 (907) 225-0246 Use code SECONFERENCE
- Harborview - $143 (907) 225-0246 Use code SECONFERENCE
- Preacher's House - $169 (907) 225-0246 Use code SECONFERENCE
- Rodeway Edgewater Inn - $99 (907) 247-2600
- My Place Extended Stay - 10% discount (907) 220-9201
- Cape Fox Lodge - $139 (907) 225-8001
- The Landing - $150-$190 (907) 225-5166
Alaska Car Rental $75 - $105 (800) 662-0007 Cape Fox Lodge residents receive addition 10% discount.
We are still finalizing the agenda, but a taste of what we are planning is below:
Wednesday, September 12th: Alaska Governors Candidates Forum, Economic Strategies, Visitor Industry, Timber Industry, Energy, and the Ketchikan Community Reception
Thursday, September 13th: Transportation and AMHS, Seafood and Maritime, Oil & Gas, Health Care, Arts, Workforce Development, and Banquet & Auction
Friday, September 14th: Annual Membership Business Meeting
Challenging times require all hands-on deck - join the Southeast Conference as a sponsor to help the region plot a course to prosperity for Southeast Alaska.
- Admirals Club: $7,500+ (three free registrants, premiere logo placement in alphabetical order)
- Captain's Circle: $5,000+ (two registrants, logo placement in alphabetical order)
2018 Annual Meeting Sponsorship Opportunities
- Lunch Sponsors: Two available
- Annual Banquet: One available (Banner – supplied by sponsor – displayed at banquet and logo on all drink tickets)
- Breakfast Sponsors: Three available
- Registration Table Sponsor: $500 – two available (exclusive logo placement at registration table)
- Industry Specific Coffee Breaks: $250 – five available (distribution of materials at hosted break)
Event sponsor logos will appear on the Southeast Conference website, social media outlets and in all event publicity along with exposure at the event depending on the level of sponsorship.
Find out more, contact Southeast Conference Executive Director Robert Venables.
Discounts: Make airline or ferry reservations early. Alaska Airlines offers a 10% discount for travel booked within Alaska, and a 5% discount rate for those traveling from outside Alaska. The discount codes are below:
ECM369: Alaska Air travel to conference from within Alaska
ECMZ835 Alaska Air travel to conference from outside Alaska