Registration is open for the Annual Meeting
We hope you can join us in Sitka. We are lining up a fantastic roster of speakers. You won't want to miss this event (and rooms are filling up quickly). We are still finalizing the agenda, but a taste of what we are planning is below:
- Wednesday, September 18th: UAS, Energy, Health Care, Timber, Southeast by the Numbers, Panel of City Managers, Denali Commission, and the Sitka Community Reception
- Thursday, September 19th: Transportation and AMHS, Legislative Forum, Mining, Seafood, Oil & Gas, Land Use Planning, and Banquet & Auction
- Friday, September 20th: Workshops, Tours, Annual Membership Business Meeting, luncheon aboard Holland America's cruise ship.
Sponsoring the 2019 Southeast Conference Annual Meeting will get you noticed. That’s why we’re excited to offer 2019 Event Sponsorship Opportunities where you can check out all of our sponsorship levels.
Not only do the generous contributions help us put on dynamic Annual Meetings, they also offer companies or associations like yours significant exposure to the very people who are passionate about Southeast Alaska and its industries and economic outlook. Southeast Conference continues to work with all municipalities, tribes and industries in the region to lead, nurture and support the changes needed to build healthy economies and communities.
This year’s Annual Meeting will be held in Sitka, Alaska from September 18-20, 2019 at Harrigan Centennial Hall (330 Harbor Drive, Sitka, AK 99835, 907-747-4090). The hall is located oceanfront in downtown Sitka. Find out more information about this beautiful facility.
Now is the time to secure your sponsorship the Southeast Conference 2019 Annual Meeting.
We look forward to partnering with you. Please contact us with any questions.
Alaska Airlines Discount code for Annual Meeting
Alaska Airlines is pleased to confirm the following arrangements for your Meeting/Convention travel.
Meeting Name: Southeast Conference Annual Meeting
Meeting Fare Code: ECMC209
Beginning Travel Date: September 14, 2019
Last Travel Date: September 22, 2019
Alaska Seaplanes is offering 15% off Peak Fares
Promo code: secon19
Valid for travel to Sitka from all communities we serve from 9/14 – 9/19
and valid for travel originating in Sitka to all communities we serve from 9/19 – 9/22
*please note attendees visiting from communities other than Juneau, Kake or Klawock (those who need to fly through JNU to connect to Sitka) will need to book two separate legs for the promo code to work.
Latest Availability and Rates
|Updated: 8/9/2019||Rooms Available|
Please reference Southeast Conference Annual Meeting September 18-20, 2019 when inquiring about rooms and rates.
Christine McGraw 907-747-4712 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations 1-800-750-4712 or email@example.com
Room Type – please see website and view room type and amenities using travel dates
- 321-1 ,321-3 , 321-4 Lincoln, Above the Rocks Lower, Above the Sea, Admiralty Suite, Chichigof Suite, Cottage on Monastery units 2, 3, 4, FQ Bunkhouse N & S, Golden Alaskan Lodge, Hughes House, Kruzof Suite, Sitka Point Lodge, Sitka Cabin on the Sound, Star of the Sea, Vance Towers A,B,C,D, Trieschield 21, 24, Waterfront Retreat.
Car Rental Information
Sitka Car Rental
Sitka Car rental would like to extend a 10% discount to attendees of the 2019 Southeast Conference Annual Meeting.
2018 Annual Meeting Presentations
- IPEC Hydroelectric Projects
- SEAPA: Powering Economic Development
- Southeast Alaska by the Numbers
- Evolution of an Oyster Farmer
- Goldbelt Forest Carbon
- Alaska Energy Authorit: Biomass Update
- University of Alaska Land Owners Group Update
- Alaska's Economy - Navarre and Pitney
- AMHS Reform Update McDowell Group
- AMHS Fleet Terminal Report
- Tazlina Sea Trials Video
- Visitor Industry Update
- Peace Health
- Integrated Multi-Trophic Aquaculture Venture
- Mariculture + Innovation = Innovation
- NSRAA Alaska Salmon Enhancement
- Alaska LNG Project Update