ATTENTION COMMERCIAL FISHERMEN
Alaska CARES grant information for Commerial Fishermen presented by SBDC and DCCED.
View Recording here
- Support for the Decker Family
Julie Decker, Executive Director of the Alaska Fisheries Development Foundation, has been a long-standing member with Southeast Conference and a powerful advocate for mariculture development in Southeast Alaska. On July 27, 2020, Julie and her husband Gig, suffered the devastating loss of both of their children, Helen (19) and Sig (21), in a motor vehicle accident. The children were in Petersburg commercial fishing to earn money for college. Please join us in supporting the Decker Family in this time of unimaginable tragedy and heartbreak.
- 460 Southeast Alaska Business Leaders Weigh in on COVID Impacts and the Economy
or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/spruceroot
- A Resolution Opposing the Proposal to Merge the University of Alaska Southeast into Another UA University and Supporting Due Diligence on Making UAS the Administrative Home for Rural Community Campuses across the State
Southeast Conference released a resolution today opposing the proposed merge of the University of Alaska Southeast into another UA university. The Southeast Conference Board of directors emphasize that the University of Alaska Southeast is an economic driver within the region and is a resource that Southeast cannot afford to lose.
- Southeast Conference SWOT Analysis
- Yukon-Alaska Wood Energy Conference
- Join a Southeast Conference Committee!
- Southeast Alaska Health Care Workforce Analysis Released