We encourage anyone who is concerned with the future of our region to join with us in building strong economies, healthy communities and a quality environment in Southeast Alaska. Our members include representatives from most Southeast community governments and Chambers of Commerce, along with many Southeast economic development agencies, non-profits, utilities, businesses, and concerned citizens. We invite you to become a member of Southeast Conference today.
Become a member by completing the form below. Fax to the number on the form or email email@example.com
Call our office for more information about how to participate, we welcome suggestions. (907) 586-4360
Members are invited to attend our annual fall meetings, where policy is set and organizational direction is defined for the coming year. Many topics of vital interest are discussed, and speakers address our primary issues. Each member has a vote on matters brought to our business meeting. Members can also participate in our various committees throughout the year, which do the bulk of our work on various issues. It's your chance to join with the committed members of our regional community in shaping our future. Membership dues for individuals or small companies is $330 per year. Paid-up members are also allowed access to our organization resources, such as our reports library, and the members only Internet mailing list, where we distribute newsletters, discussion groups on current issues and more.
Please consider adding your voice to those of your friends and neighbors working toward improvements for the Southeast Alaska Region.
Members of Southeast Conference will receive the following services:
- Access to the web site full of current information on projects and issues affecting Southeast communities;
- Access to office resources, including studies, assistance, referrals, and grant resources;
- Opportunity to provide input and serve on a committee;
- Opportunity to submit resolutions for consideration by the board and general membership.
- Placement of your listing on our Links & Regional Information Sources web page