Sponsoring the 2019 Southeast Conference Annual Meeting will get you noticed. That’s why we’re excited to offer 2019 Event Sponsorship Opportunities where you can check out all of our sponsorship levels.
Not only do the generous contributions help us put on dynamic Annual Meetings, they also offer companies or associations like yours significant exposure to the very people who are passionate about Southeast Alaska and its industries and economic outlook. Southeast Conference continues to work with all municipalities, tribes and industries in the region to lead, nurture and support the changes needed to build healthy economies and communities.
This year’s Annual Meeting will be held in Sitka, Alaska from September 18-20, 2019 at Harrigan Centennial Hall. The hall is located oceanfront in downtown Sitka. Find out more information about this beautiful facility.
Now is the time to secure your sponsorship the Southeast Conference 2019 Annual Meeting.
We look forward to partnering with you. Please contact us with any questions.
2019 SEC Annual Meting Registration will open July 1, 2019
2018 Annual Meeting Presentations
- IPEC Hydroelectric Projects
- SEAPA: Powering Economic Development
- Southeast Alaska by the Numbers
- Evolution of an Oyster Farmer
- Goldbelt Forest Carbon
- Alaska Energy Authorit: Biomass Update
- University of Alaska Land Owners Group Update
- Alaska's Economy - Navarre and Pitney
- AMHS Reform Update McDowell Group
- AMHS Fleet Terminal Report
- Tazlina Sea Trials Video
- Visitor Industry Update
- Peace Health
- Integrated Multi-Trophic Aquaculture Venture
- Mariculture + Innovation = Innovation
- NSRAA Alaska Salmon Enhancement
- Alaska LNG Project Update